Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 13 Outside the Classroom

Over the weekend I started working on the layout of my webpage. I started building a horizontal layout for my webpage and added background colors. I cant seem to remember how to get rid of the extra space at the very top but other than that everything is working well. Here is what I have so far:





One thing I also need to work on is placing an image as a background. The blue at the top and bottom is actually an image. I dont mind the way it looks now but I want to be able to see the whole image.

The back background is scribble light from subtle patterns. I had this as the background of my style tile.

I wanted to continue working on my style tile a bit more but my computer does not have the fonts or images I had on my style tile so I did not work on that too much more although I did add an illustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment