Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 12: Outside the Classroom

For homework we had a couple of readings to do about text and style tiles. We also had to work on our style tiles for our webpage. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to create a style tile, mostly because I am still not 100% sure what I want my website to look like.



This is what my style tile looked like about mid-weekend. The line illustrations are a bit rough and are supposed to be inspired by waves but I may change them. I still need to add texture/background elements.


 At the end of the weekend this is what my style tile looks like. I have a few button and text options, a few different fonts. A couple of illustrations (although I am unsure about them), images, background, and a color palette.

I'm confident about the color palette which is inspired by the one image. The buttons I like and the header I feel good about. The only thing I am unsure of are my illustrations. I need to work on them some more but I am still a bit unsure as to how to add them in, what I want them to look like exactly, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment